- We believe in the Father Almighty who has created the heavens and the earth.
- We believe that God's original purpose was to create and maintain a universal community in which there would be creativity and productivity in an environment of health, peace, and harmony.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God the Father. We believe that Jesus was conceived of the Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary, died for the forgiveness of our sins, shedding His precious blood, was buried and rose again on the third day. After His resurrection He preached the gospel of the Kingdom for forty days and then ascended into Heaven, where he now sits at the right hand of God, the Father, interceding for the Church, His Bride.
- We believe Jesus Christ came to seek and to save that which was lost, to bring the broken hearted, to set the captive free, to produce through himself a mighty refuge. We believe we are to produce a refuge filled with restoration.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, in His work on earth as Teacher, Comforter, and Guide. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. We believe in the operation of all nine gifts of the Spirit. We believe the Holy Spirit builds Godly character. We believe that Godly character must be where a gift of God is to be given. We look for Godly character in each other before the gifts of the spirit because a gift is as clean as the God we serve.
- We believe in the body ministry, a many member body - many gifts in the body, each one being taught the purpose and flowing into a central healing stream which produces a God given experience for all who will receive and have a true adoring worship.
- We believe in divine healing provided through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ. We believe in the Word of God and in the Living Word, Jesus Christ, Incarnate.
- We believe that the Kingdom of God is built in trust and that the strategy of the Kingdom is love. We believe that God will destroy the destroyer of the earth. We believe in the holy universal Church built upon Jesus Christ, the Chief Cornerstone, the foundation being the Apostles and the Prophets.
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ which will occur when the gospel of the Kingdom has been preached to all the earth as a witness. We believe that when Christ returns he will judge the quick and the dead and He will establish God's Kingdom of which there will be no end. And He shall reign forever and ever. Amen.
You have been in lack all of your life, yet you never had to be. There is nothing you cannot be. There is nothing you cannot do. There is nothing you cannot have. This may sound like it's too good to be true...like a pie-in-the-sky promise. But what other kind of promise would you have God make? Would you believe Him if He promised you less? Yet you have chosen to believe a lesser promise - a lesser love. For the highest promise of God proceeds from the highest love. Yet you cannot conceive of a perfect love and so a perfect promise is also unconceivable. Failure to believe in any of this means failure to believe in God. For belief in God produces belief in God's greatest gift - unconditional love and God's greatest promise - unlimited potential. The promise lays before you like an endless ocean. You have asked, now believe and receive.
- Given By: Dawn Burciaga 4/1/2012
- Given By: Dawn Burciaga 4/1/2012